Ball Factory Indoor Play & Cafe in Naperville is interviewing candidates for our Prep Cook position.
Candidates need to have basic kitchen experience.
Experience using knives is a plus.
Wash, cut, and prepare fruits / veggies.
Prepares and assembles sandwiches, wraps, & salads.
Responsible for the assembling and presentation of food for parties.
Ability to pay close attention to detail and maintain consistency when preparing food.
Must be dependable and have the able to multi-task.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Understanding and adherence to health codes
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Measurement and preparation of ingredients .
- Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels for our front counter.
- Food preparation and portioning food from our lunch & party menus.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Ability to lift stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work Weekends and Holidays.