BALL FACTORY Indoor Playground in Naperville, is designed for children under 12 to play under parental/guardian supervision. We offer children a safe, clean, and fun indoor play space with an on-site cafe.
In addition, parents host birthday parties, meet with existing playgroups and make new friends.
In this customer service position, the Manager will provide courteous, friendly, and professional assistance to customers over the phone and in person. The Manager will work closely with the Operations Manager & Event Manager to ensure all aspects of the business are running smoothly. You must be attentive to guest needs, ensuring that any views, recommendations or complaints are brought to the attention of the General Managers and dealt with promptly and efficiently to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and the company. The Manager will ensure the very highest operational standards are upheld with regards to cleanliness, facilities, staff, safety, and service at all times.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- Weekend availability is a must.
- At least 25 years of age.
- 2 years of management experience.
- Possess a ‘Can Do’ attitude, be positive, enthusiastic and determined.
- Demonstrable customer service skills and works with the general public.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Pleasant, professional, outgoing and articulate manner.
- Confident and authoritative with the ability to deal with children, parents, and staff.
- Operational experience working in a front of house leisure or retail environment.
- Good working knowledge of health and safety legislative requirements.
- Computer literate.
- First Aid knowledge.
- Food Hygiene knowledge.
- Experienced working with children.
We want you to enjoy your job. As such, we offer competitive compensation, unlimited play for immediate family, great employee discounts, incentive programs.
It ALL starts with YOU!
- Fun work environment with friendly and caring staff.
- No night shifts.
- Closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and 4th of July. Short shifts on other holidays!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!