Front Counter Barista / Cashier
AT BALL FACTORY INDOOR PLAY & CAFE HAVING FUN BEGINS WITH YOU!
At this position you are the first and last person our guests encounter when visiting Ball Factory. That makes you very important. You are also the person that helps guide our guests to the fun and help them understand all the things Ball Factory has to offer. On the top of providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. You will also be responsible for the cash transactions of the guest when they enter the facility. With a fun and energetic attitude, a big smile, and a welcoming spirit you provide a great start to their Ball Factory experience.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possess a ‘Can Do’ attitude, be positive, enthusiastic and determined
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Greets all guests with a smile and pleasant acknowledgement.
- Assists guest awareness of any Ball Factory promotions.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Explains our operation and describe play areas in a fun and informational way.
- Handles money and general accounting procedures accurately.
- Monitors the lawful entrance of guests.
- Always work with safety and cleanliness as a top-of-mind issue.
- Assists guests with all special requests. Let them know we care and want them to have fun.
- Ring purchases accurately.
- Demonstrates the ability and willingness to get along well with others at all times.
- Gives tours to guests as needed.
- Maintains dress code standards. .
- Follow all procedures regarding safety, special issues and emergencies that may occur while working in your position at Ball Factory.
- Maintains open communications with management and all departments of scheduled events.
- Communicates with the Supervisor regarding status of front desk inventory and supplies.
- Come to work with a good attitude.
- Work with your supervisors and managers to develop new ways to improve guest experience at the front desk and with the other cashiers and greeters.