AT BALL FACTORY HAVING FUN BEGINS WITH YOU!
Want to work in a place that offers fun, friendships, and creates great memories of childhood?
Ball Factory is the best place to have fun while building skills to advance your career—all in a fun and friendly environment!
As a Party Host at Ball Factory your role is to help put the fun in our Birthday Parties and Special Events. The job of a Party Host is to enthusiastically lead groups through their scheduled party experience.
No experience necessary - upbeat personality is a plus.
Short after school shifts and/or weekends. Party host base rate is $8.25 per hour plus tips. With tips you can earn between $10 - $25 / per hour.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create fun and provide party guests with first class levels of customer service at all times
- Follow best practices when dealing with children and parents.
- Follow party hosting procedures.
- Always work with safety and cleanliness as a top-of-mind issue.
- Follow all procedures regarding safety, cleanliness, special issues and emergencies.
- Participate and host Ball Factory special events, holiday activities, and other activities when requested.
- Communicates with the supervisor regarding status of party.
- Maintains dress code standards.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
At least 16 years old
No prior work experience required, but preferred.
Training will be provided.