Play Area Attendant
AT BALL FACTORY HAVING FUN BEGINS WITH YOU!
Want to work in a place that offers fun, friendships, and creates great memories of childhood?
Ball Factory is the best place to have fun while building skills to advance your career—all in a fun and friendly environment!
As a employee at Ball Factory Indoor Play & Cafe your role is to ensure a fun, clean, and safe environment for all our guests.
No experience necessary - upbeat personality is a plus.
Short after school shifts and/or weekends & morning shifts Monday - Friday.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a fun and safe environment with first class levels of customer service at all times.
- Follows best practices when dealing with children and parents.
- Always works with safety and cleanliness as a top-of-mind priority.
- Follows all procedures regarding safety, cleanliness, special issues, and emergencies.
- Monitor children in play areas to ensure facility rules are being followed at all times.
- Communicates with management regarding any issues in the play area and play structure.
- General cleaning; mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning play equipment, tables, and restrooms.
- Maintains dress code standards.